Sunday, February 3, 2013

Diigo

I like the idea behind Diigo in that all of my bookmarked sites are web based instead of computer based; however, beyond that I feel like I'm missing the potential since I'm not networking or sharing with other educators.  It does seem like if I were able to employ this feature that it would be more useful and efficient.  Especially if it would help search similar topics of interest based on key words or tags.  That would thrill me!  Anyway, here's my library if anyone is interested!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Diigo library. You have bookmarked some cute things/great sites. Sharing something like a Diigo and searching through that library is much better than having to sift through another search engine like google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly. Just want to let you know, I can get to your Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out your Diigo account, Kelly! Found some great resources on digital storytelling (we're just about to start our projects!), so I'm glad I got to peak at some of your great finds. I also perused some of your kindergarten tags...I can't get enough of all of this sharing! Personally, I like Diigo because it helps me to stay organized and allows me to bring my resources with me wherever I go. I do agree that Diigo can be especially powerful for collaboration, particularly when sharing materials with team members.

    ReplyDelete